Thursday 12 April 2012

How to view saved passwords in Firefox?

Remembering passwords is quietly a tough job, If not for you then for me. So what I do is let Firefox remember them for me. But sometimes we need to access our accounts from other devices or other browsers. But for that time too, you needn’t cram them.

  1. Go to Tools > Options > Security.

    Untitled-2 

  2. Now click on “Saved Passwords…”.
  3. If you’ve enabled the master password, you’ll need to recall it as it is compulsory in this step.
  4. Now you’ll see various sites and username of accounts you made on them.
  5. Just click on “Show Passwords”

    Untitled-3



You’re Done! Cheers! 

11 comments:

  1. i was using sb freeedom app in my android phone which is linked with my SBT account..
    now i started a SBI account and my same mob numbr is given for d account.. can i the same app for both of my accounts...
    or do i have any option to link my SBI account with previous SB freedom App......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laishram Joycha Singh1 January 2014 at 19:46

    when I hear about mobile banking n its feature from other, I liked it n I don't have any idea about how 2 open myself n can I make it possible ,I am in complicate ,
    Now , I get something

    ReplyDelete
  3. when i cake my balance it is showing code 911 comeing message not reristered like this

    ReplyDelete
  4. how to change channel without using application?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sbi freedom typ kro aur ap ke mobile k hisab se download kr sakte ho ye aneroid aur simple mobile ho to jar ya java se kr sakte h

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is it possible to link two state bank group a/c in single freedom app???

    ReplyDelete
  7. SB Freedom WAP site is not working onnewly launched Android One phones ! Please do something regarding this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My mobile banking service is deregister , how can I re register it?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Same with me even after registration it showing 943 code and deduct 1.50 rs from my carier

    ReplyDelete
  10. If u get the answer to your querries posted here please do let me know

    I'm facing the same problems. "showing code 943 and said complete registeration process before using any services"

    ReplyDelete
  11. Khimaniya Umesh1 June 2015 at 14:57

    GPRS activation failed

    ReplyDelete

Dear visitor,
How-to updates its articles at regular intervals to ensure that you always receive the matter which is up-to-date. Even then if you are not satisfied by our article or having any complaint regarding our post, just leave a comment along with your e-mail address.